Grandma Eats Ice Cube, Gets Pneumonia

KANSAS CITY, MO – Henrietta Barley (82) has been hospitalized after accidentally drinking a glass of tea with an ice cube in it.

“The ice cube touched her lips, and she went so pale,” said daughter Dorothy Clapp (55). “She’s a fighter, so I’m sure this won’t be what sends her to the pearly gates of heaven. It’s going to take a flight of stairs to do that.”

Doctors estimate that Henrietta will have a full recovery, but warns her to avoid catching her death from cold toilet seats.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s